- PDF downloaden:Agronomist.pdf
Kontaktperson Bertrand Carassou
Erfahrung 3 bis 5 Jahre
Agronomist/Agro-food engineer (100% employment)
AgroSustain (https://www.agrosustain.ch/) – a one-stop-shop solution for natural plant protection. We aim to reduce food waste and support sustainable food production by developing farm to fork solutions, like natural and biological fungicides and coatings.
As part of AgroSustain’s commercial team, selected candidate will provide advice to farmers, cooperatives, wholesalers and retailers on freshness extension measures, initiate and supervise the application of AgroSustain’s solution in clients’ facilities and advise on product integration in the food supply chain.
- Provide advice to farmers, cooperatives, wholesalers and retailers
- Planning & execution of product application
- Potentially conducting sales to large customers
- Agronomist/Agro-food engineer with 3 to 5 years of field experience
- Commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication skills
- Travel requirements for appx. 40% of the working time abroad
- Knowledge of English and Spanish is essential, other languages are a strong plus
Applications (CV + covering letter) to be submitted before 12th of February 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org