Arbeitgeber/Auftraggeber Forschungsinstitut für biologischen Landbau FIBL
Kontaktperson Dr. Beate Huber
Telefon +41 62 865 04 25
Leitungsstufe Ohne Leitungsfunktion
Erfahrung 3 bis 5 Jahre
The Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL is one of the world’s leading research and information centres for organic agriculture. For strengthening our capacity building and promotion activities in Africa we are seeking at the earliest an
Expert for Digitalized Training Materials and Social Media
You will support and also manage projects aiming at capacity building of smallholder farmers in Africa. The tasks include development of concepts and realization of digitalized training and information materials in close cooperation with different FiBL experts, our partners and our communication department. You will further provide support in realizing pilot projects on communication via social media. You will be part of our international cooperation team located in Frick collaborating with our partners especially in Africa but also Latin America, India and Eastern Europe.
Ideally you have the following profile:
- University degree in a related field, ideally coupled with a didactic/teaching degree;
- Knowledge and experience with smallholder farming in Africa and ideally organic agriculture
- Proven ability to develop capacity building concepts and materials with a focus on digital tools and social media.
- Skills in translating scientific information into user-friendly applications
- Enjoyment of intercultural communication and international cooperation;
- Excellent command of English and preferably French; knowledge of further languages such as German, Spanish of African languages are an asset.
We are offering:
- An open-end employment based in Switzerland;
- An inspiring working environment and an exciting opportunity for career development;
- Possibility to work independently and in teams, with a significant level of personal responsibility.
- An opportunity to work with a world class team of experts in the field of organic agriculture/agroecology;
- Attractive contractual terms and remuneration.
Interested? We are happy to answer any queries you may have.
Beate Huber, Tel. +41 62 865 04 25, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your electronic application (motivation letter, CV, certificates, references) to
email@example.com until 25.07.2021.